Feb. 05, 2024

SOCCER CAPE BRETON sessions are now CANCELLED until Monday February 12 after minor damage to the CBU Dome during this weekend's severe snow storm.

Facilities Management performed a controlled deflation of the Dome as the island suffered the effects of snowfalls of between 70cms and 100cms in some areas.

The damage will now be assessed and the Dome will be reinflated at the earliest time when it is safe to do so.

Soccer Cape Breton's Technical Staff and Executive are meeting this week to look at a contingency plan to try to keep our players training while we await the return of our winter training facility.

We know this is not the news anyone wanted as we try to battle back from another significant weather event on the island but we will be working hard this week to put together a plan aimed at keeping all of our young athletes active.

SCB will communicate again with our membership on the morning of Sunday February 11 to give everyone an update.


RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information